Hearts & Minds Books
Recommendations by ...
Enter your e-mail address to receive notifications when our blog is updated:
234 East Main Street
Dallastown, PA 17313
Mon. - Thu. 10am - 6pm
Fri. 10am - 8pm
Sat. 10am - 6pm
Welcome to our website! We are always adding to and updating our resources; we hope you enjoy browsing around.
Welcome to a bookstore which attempts to create a new space for serious, reflective readers. Unabashedly Christian, we are often told that we are different than most religious bookstores. Our name, we trust, gives a good first clue to what we are about.
What distinguishes us most is our enthusiasm for the development of a uniquely Christian worldview where Christ’s Lordship is honored and lived out in relevant ways in the midst of our highly secularized, post-modern culture. We offer quality books for the sake of faithful Christian living. We serve business folk, scientists, artists, college students, moms, dads (and kids!), pastors, poets and politicos. We believe Biblical faith leads to "thinking Christianly" about every area of life.
Recent Site Updates
- 6 Remarkable Books That Arrived Today at Hearts & Minds -- ON SALE 20% OFF
- A Quick Listing: 10 Books that Sold Well at Wee Kirk, the Small Church Conference ALL 20% OFF
- REVIEW: Kingdom Conspiracy: Returning to the Radical Mission of the Local Church by Scot McKnight ON SALE
- 10 Great New Books Briefly Explained - ON SALE - 20% OFF
- 12 Brand New Books, Briefly described. ALL ON SALE for Hearts & Minds' BookNotes readers
- CD REVIEW: Winnowing by Bill Mallonee ON SALE - $15.00
- In-Store Author Appearance: Beverly Lewis promotes her new book, The River (And, yes, I give a shout-out to Springsteen and more.)
- OP-ED COLUMN SENT TO OUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER - Preemptive Love author Jeremy Courtney to speak at First Presbyterian Church, YORK
- Visions of Vocation: Common Grace for the Common Good by Steven Garber (IVP) ON SALE at Hearts & Minds
- You are invited to "Just In From Iraq: An Evening with Author and Activist Jeremy Courtney" as he speaks about his book Preemptive Love: Pursuing Peace One Heart at a Time - Friday, September 5th, 2014 at First Presbyterian Church YORK, PA